It’s been a long 8 years, and no one has been more critical of Obama than Ted Nugent. But as Obama’s term comes to an end, Nugent has decided to put their differences aside and send a message of thanks to the soon to be former president. Ted’s list of reasons why we should be grateful to Obama is spot on. Let’s all take a moment to read Ted’s message…and give thanks.
Ted Nugent’s 9 Reasons Why We Should Thank Barack Obama
1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary’s presidential aspirations – something no Republican was ever able to do.
2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty – no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.
3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes! Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. However, in just one term, Obama put a stop to all of this and gave the House and the Senate back to the Republicans.
4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Liberals tax, borrow and spend. Liberals won’t bring themselves to protect America. Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life.
5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one term, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans.
6. Obama, with his “amazing leadership,” has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen.
7. In all honesty, 4 years ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. I thought Americans have forgotten what this country is all about. My neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to me that my lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people has been flat wrong.
8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama has served to wake up these great Americans! Again, I want to say: “Thank you, Barack Obama!” After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!!
9. He has saved Carter’s legacy and made Jimmy Carter happy, since Jimmy is no longer the worst president we’ve ever had. Credit goes to where credit is due. I feel better now!
THANK YOU, MR. OBAMA
No, Thank YOU Uncle Ted for saying it like no one else can! Your Facebook Post is BRILLIANT! I urge others to share if they agree!!